Joshua P. Myrick
Mr. Myrick graduated from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2004. He has practiced law in Baldwin County, Alabama since August of 2004. The majority of Mr. Myrick’s practice is devoted to civil litigation, including personal injury cases, contract disputes, real estate and property disputes, construction claims, corporate disputes, and insurance litigation.
Mr. Myrick is licensed to practice in the courts of the State of Alabama, as well as the United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
– University of Alabama School of Law
May 2004, Juris Doctor
– Rhodes College (Memphis, TN) May 2001
Bachelor of Arts (Political Science)
COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
– Past Member, Board of Directors Eastern Shore Literacy Council
– Member, Rotary Club of Fairhope, Alabama
– Second Class Petty Officer, U.S Coast Guard Reserve, Mobile Sector
– Alabama Bar Association
– Baldwin County Bar Association