D. Robert Stankoski, Jr.
Mr. Stankoski has been in private practice in Fairhope, Alabama, since graduating from law school in 1997.
Mr. Stankoski is a certified divorce mediator, and specializes in family law, which includes initial divorces, post-divorce modifications, child support, and child custody cases. He litigated hundreds of domestic relations case in the State of Alabama, primarily in Baldwin County, as well as Mobile County. His vast experience enables him to draft unique and custom settlement agreements, prenuptial agreements, and postnuptial agreements to fit the needs of every client.
As a former special prosecutor in the Economic Crime Division with the Baldwin County District Attorney’s Office, Mr. Stankoski prosecuted numerous, complicated white collar crimes and business frauds. His service there has given him exceptional insight into criminal defense practice.
Mr. Stankoski has extensive courtroom experience, and is qualified to litigate any type of case, including personal injury, contract and construction disputes, real estate and property disputes, and contested probate proceedings. His reputation for always being prepared guarantees a high percentage of success in a large portion of his cases.
Mr. Stankoski has represented several high-profile cases and is proficient at scheduling local and national press interviews. Based upon the nature of the case, he often serves as a spokesperson for families and individuals who require assistance with the media.
COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
– Municipal Judge for the Town of Summerdale – Appointed in 2006
– Member of the Personnel Board for the City of Fairhope – Appointed in 2015
– Alabama State Bar Association
- Alabama Center for Dispute Resolution – Certified Appellate Divorce Mediator
- Atlanta Divorce Mediators – Certified Divorce Mediator
- Pro Bono Award in Mediation – 2012
- Former Member of Lawyer Referral Board of Trustees
– Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce
- Former Member of Board of Directors
- Former Co-Chairman of Governmental Affairs Committee
– Baldwin County Bar Association
- Former Chairman of Practice of Procedure Committee
– Baldwin County Partnership in Education – Mock Trial / Speaker
– Leadership Baldwin County – 2000-2001
– Attorney of Record – Southern States Police Benevolent Association, Inc.
– Former Attorney of Record – Baldwin County Republican Party
– Former Member of Parish Council – Christ the King Catholic Church